Oct 20, 2016
(and last updated on Oct 21, 2016)
My own recording of a small balafon.
- The instrument is traditionnaly made and comes from the Bobo-Dioulasso region, SW of Burkina Faso
- Recorded at home with a Rode NTG3 -> Scarlett 2i4 soundcart -> Ardour on LibraZiK
- Natural sounds, no effects at all
- Pentatonic scale, C3 to E5
- FF and MF
- 48kHz, 32 bits
- soundfont and samples available
- soundfont made with Swami
Oct 27, 2015
(and last updated on Dec 29, 2015)
LV2 version of the original file for the standalone synth TAL Noisemaker, converted by briandc.
Extract the *.lv2 folder into your (hidden) ~/.lv2 or /usr/lib/lv2 directory.
Original description from http://rekkerd.org:
You are free to use it in your productions. In this soundset you’ll find lots of basses, leads, synced FX, synced gated sounds and more. Genre: Mainly Dance.
Behind the patch names you’ll often find one or more letters. These point out the modulation ...